- We’re pleased to offer a free 30-minute phone consultation with your therapist.
- Our fees vary from $130 – $250 per session. Click here to see a list of our therapists with their specific locations, office hours, and fees.
- Please note, we are not in-network with any insurance providers. The topics we explore with our clients in relationship and sex therapy are very personal. We made the decision not to work directly with insurance providers to protect your privacy and to ensure there are no limitations to the services you receive. We are happy to provide you with a medical receipt for out-of-network billing if you’d like to file for reimbursement directly with your insurance company.
During the first session, we will discuss what brings you to couples counseling and explore what you’d like to change about your relationship. This is your first opportunity to share your story with your therapist and to ask your therapist any questions you have about the therapy process. We understand the anxiety clients feel as they begin the therapy process. Rest assured your therapist will guide you through the first session with compassion and understanding.
While we encourage both partners to attend the first couples counseling appointment, we understand it isn’t always possible given one person’s resistance to attending therapy. If you’re in this situation, please call us to speak with a therapist about your unique situation. We will discuss the best option for your situation. We are here to help you.
Sex therapy is like traditional psychotherapy that, specifically, addresses physical or psychological concerns related to sexual health. Sex therapy is entirely talk therapy; there is no touching during sessions. The therapist may give you and your partner tasks/exercises to perform outside of session on your own time. Common issues addressed include: low sexual desire, painful sex, concerns regarding past sexual trauma, concerns about sexual interests or sexual orientation, trouble with reaching orgasm, and other sexual health issues.
Sex therapy and couples therapy are separate sub-specialties of mental health counseling. Treating sexual concerns requires specialized, post-graduate training and certification. Treating couples requires intensive training in evidence-supported couples counseling techniques. We specialize in both couples and sex therapy.
No! We treat individuals with sexual concerns as well as couples. It’s important to feel confident in yourself as a sexual person! We can help you achieve your individual sexual health goals.
You can start by sending us an e-mail to schedule a free 20-minute phone consultation. You can talk to a counselor about your concerns and decide if our services are the right fit for you. We know it is nerve-wracking and will help you through each step of the way.
- Sunday • 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Monday • 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Tuesday • 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Wednesday • 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Thursday • 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday • 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday • 9:00am – 7:00pm
2923 NE Broadway St.
Portland, OR 97232
Due to COVID-19
We are currently conducting
Online Therapy ONLY.
Available to clients