Did you recently give birth to your first child? You love your baby, but you’re drowning in confusion and isolation. Every morning, you wake up and wonder, “Who am I now that I’ve had a baby?”
Raising a newborn is one of the most challenging, vulnerable, and beautiful experiences in life. In this 6 week support group, we will create a space to openly share, witness, and respond to the emotional experience of being a new parent. Together, we’re going to cultivate a community of support and connection to combat the isolation, guilt, and shame that many new parents experience during the postpartum period.
What we’ll explore
- Week 1: Your Unique Birthing Experience →“That was the hardest day of my life!”
- Week 2: The Reality of Bonding With Your Baby → “PLEASE STOP CRYING!”
- Week 3: Creating Your Own Parenting Rulebook → “I think I’m screwing this up…”
- Week 4: Loving Your Postpartum Body→ “Why does my vagina look like this?!”
- Week 5: Owning Your Sex Life → “Am I ever going to want to have sex again?”
- Week 6: Caring for Yourself → “Mama needs some chocolate (and alone time).”
By the end of this series, my hope is that you’ll develop compassion for yourself, feel connected to a community of new parents, and gain clarity about who you are now that you have a baby.
Ready to join?
- Wednesdays from Noon to 1:30 PM
This support group meets virtually via Zoom once a week on Wednesdays from 12-1:30 PM beginning April 6th.
- Cost is $400
For the entire group series, payment options available upon request.
- Come as you are
Babies, sweatpants, and milk stains are welcome!
- Space is limited to 8 participants!